Plant Your Roots in Beautiful Alva
Step back in time with Alva's country charm and local amenities aplenty.
A rural, open-spaced community with breathtaking views and plenty to do!
- One of the oldest settlements in Lee County, this charming and tranquil little community is nestled along the Caloosahatchee River.
- Fun for the whole family! Emerge yourself in nature at the Regional Caloosahatchee Park, offering campgrounds and trails for horses, hiking and biking!
- Finally, some peace and quiet! If the crowded city life just doesn't cut it, you'll love the peace and privacy that come with country living.
- Breathtaking views at every corner. Watch the sun set over the water from your back yard or discover beautiful wooded areas and tranquil beaches along the river.
- No Heavy Traffic compared to the rest of Lee County, especially during tourist season!
- Boat Ramps Galore! Davis Boat Ramp, Alva Boat Ramp, W.P. Franklin Locks North and South Boat Ramps.
- The Volunteer Civic Association is dedicated to preserving the beauty and tranquility of Alva.
- Just close enough to town — Grocery shopping, restaurants, schools and libraries are minutes away, and a short drive to I-75 opens up even more shopping!
- Its own local amenities include -Alva Country Diner, Alva Elementary and Middle Schools, Alva Community Park, Post Office, churches, and more!
Parks and Recreation:
Olga Park: Playground, Tennis, Basketball, Community Center W.P. Franklin Locks: Beach, Boat Ramps, Playground, RV Camping Caloosahatchee Regional Park: Bike Trails, Horse Trails, Camping Hickey's Creek Preserve: Kayak, Trekking, Nature Trails Alva Community Park: Baseball and Soccer Fields, Tennis Courts, Playground
Alva Middle School, Alva Elementary School.
There are several churches to choose from.
Shopping & Restaurants:
The Alva Country Diner, Sygenta Flowers