Buckingham Rural Community Preserve
A stable, well established community with a focus on horses, nicely maintained homes in a rural setting with acreage and large undeveloped space.
Here are some of the communities within Buckingham -
River Grove Estates
- It's close to everything! Easy access to I-75, Downtown Ft. Myers, schools, shopping malls, Fort Myers Beach, and the Lee Civic Center.
- Florida Gulf Coast University Buckingham is located in the heart of Buckingham just off Buckingham Road.
- Fun for the whole family! There are plenty of parks, campgrounds and nature preserves in the area, or minutes away. Bring the kids and kick back and enjoy the native wildlife, set up camp, or go on a hike!
- Breathtaking Views at every corner. Fort Myers sunsets are some of the most beautiful, especially right from your back yard.
- No heavy traffic compared to the rest of Lee County, and especially during Tourist Season!
- Local Amenities include Buckingham Farms with locally grown fresjh food, The Hut, Country Store/Gas Station, Buckingham Blues Bar with monthly Blues fests, Buckingham Community Center, and the Orange River
- It has its very own air field! Fly into historic Buckingham Field and taxi into the hanger at your home.
- Horses welcome! Homes on acres of land allow for your dream of owning a pony come true! Goats, cows and pigs too!