Located on the scenic Orange River, Horse Creek is in the midst of The Buckingham Rural Preserve and is an area forever protected from development.
- 113 Estate-sized home sites are a minimum of 1 acre each in a 220 acre community.
- There are waterfront views of the Orange River, lake and the oak hammock preserve.
- Miles of hiking/jogging trails are throughout the community that contains an approximately 100 acre nature preserve.
- A 12-acre riverside park with picnic gazebo, children’s play area, canoe/kayak storage facility and dock on the Orange River.
- Gated, deed restricted community