Quaint, peaceful neighborhood around scenic Old Olga Road, perfect for a sunrise or sunset walk or bike ride. Home of the Historic Olga Mall.
- It's close to everything! Easy access to I-75, Downtown Ft. Myers, schools, shopping malls, Fort Myers Beach, and the Lee Civic Center (hello, county fair!).
- Fun for the whole family! There are plenty of parks, campgrounds and nature preserves in the area, or minutes away. Bring the kids and kick back and enjoy the native wildlife, set up camp, or go on a hike!
- Breathtaking Views at every corner. Fort Myers sunsets are some of the most beautiful, especially right from your back yard.
- Boat Ramps Galore! Davis Boat Ramp, Alva Boat Ramp, W.P. Franklin Locks North and South Boat Ramps.
- Shopping in the community includes (but is not limited to) Publix, Winn-Dixie, Walgreens and CVS.
- No heavy traffic! Compared to the rest of Lee County, and especially during Tourist Season!
- Central water means no sulfur smells or iron stains, and no dry well problems!
- A stable community with Volunteer Civic Association.
- Community center and park with events such as potluck dinners and Taekwondo classes for children & adults. Also available to rent for all of your special events.