A stable, well established community with a focus on deep canals and river frontage, nicely maintained homes in a suburban setting.
- It's close to everything! Easy access to I-75, Downtown Ft. Myers, schools, shopping malls, Fort Myers Beach, and the Lee Civic Center (Hello, Lee County Fair!).
- Fun for the whole family! There are plenty of parks, campgrounds and nature preserves in the area, or minutes away. Bring the kids and kick back and e joy the native wildlife, set up camp, or go on a hike!
- Breathtaking Views at every corner. Fort Myers sunsets are some of the most beautiful, especially right from your back yard.
- Shopping includes (but is not limited to) Publix, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General, Family Dollar and CVS.
- Low insurance rates due to fire hydrants and nearby fire stations.
- No heavy traffic! Compared to the rest of Lee County, and especially during Tourist Season!
- Central water and sewer mean no sulfur smells or iron stains, and no dry well problems!
- Private clubhouse with bi-monthly dinners, activities including 4th of July BBQ, Red has, annual boat parade and so much more!